Call a licensed insurance agent/producer: 800-210-3968 TTY: 711 Mon-Fri 7 a.m. - 11 p.m. ET, Sat 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET
Term Life Insurance Coverage
AARP Life Insurance Program from New York Life Insurance Company
- AARP members have exclusive eligibility to apply for up to $100,000 in AARP Term Life Insurance from New York Life. Protecting members like you for over 25 years.
- Other life insurance products are also available
Added peace of mind may cost a lot less than you think
- No medical exam, just health & other information.
- Easily apply online in minutes for this group coverage. An online application may not be available in all states.
- Can help your family with medical and funeral costs, rent or mortgage payments, unpaid bills and more.
- Over 2 million AARP members have trusted New York Life.
More reasons to consider AARP Level Benefit Term Life from New York Life Insurance Company
Coverage to meet your needs
Benefits from $10,000 to $100,000.
Designed with members like you in mind
This coverage is just for AARP members ages 50 to 74 and spouses or partners ages 45 to 74.
Benefits Won’t Decrease
Your benefits will remain the same until insurance ends at age 80 — even if your health declines.
Frequently Asked Questions
Read these frequently asked questions to learn more about this coverage and how it can benefit you.
The AARP Life Insurance Program is underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company, New York, NY 10010 (NAIC #66915). AARP membership is required for Program eligibility. Specific products, features and/or gifts not available in all states or countries. New York Life Insurance Company is licensed in all 50 states. (Group policy forms AA-08, AA-66, AA-67, AA-68, AA-71, AA-74, AA-75, AA-77, AA-78 and Individual policy forms ICC18-ILJUV6, ILJUV6SD).
New York Life Insurance Company pays royalty fees to AARP for the use of its intellectual property. These fees are used for the general purposes of AARP. AARP and its affiliates are not insurers. AARP does not employ or endorse agents, producers, or brokers. AARP has established the AARP Life Insurance Trust to hold group life insurance policies for the benefit of AARP members.
Complete terms and conditions are set forth in the group policy issued by New York Life to the Trustee of the AARP Life Insurance Trust.
Young Start is a service mark of New York Life Insurance Company.